Sunfish Swim School
Why Swim at Sunfish Swim School? There are lots of reasons to join this fun and exciting program but here are just a few:
· Heated Outdoor Pool – Come on in! The water is always warm.
· Low Student / Teacher Ratios. Maximum 4:1 student / teacher ratio. For parent / child classes maximum 6:1 student / teacher ratio.
· Pool Design – 3 ft. deep at both ends, sloping to 5 ft. in the middle. A teaching station (steps or underwater ledge) in each corner.
· Instruction Provided by Trained, Certified & Caring Teachers
· Emphasis on Water Safety
· Progression-Based Lessons Plans
· Progress reports and Popsicles on the last day of class
· Classes are 35 minutes in length and are Mon.-Thurs. unless listed otherwise.
· Variety of 8 lesson sessions – some sessions are Mon.-Thurs. for 2 weeks, and some are 2 days per week for 4 weeks. Classes are offered from 9 a.m. – 12:10 p.m. and from 3:30 p.m. – 7:25 p.m. You choose a class that fits your schedule.
· Fridays are reserved to make up for cancellations due to inclement weather.
What to Wear: Swim suit (no shorts or cut off jeans).
· Swim diaper must be worn if student is not complete potty trained.
Schedule: Please arrive 5 minutes before class time
· All participants must have signed registration/release form.
· No make-up classes or refunds for personal absences
Only students in swim class are allowed in pool area. Spectators and parents must remain in observation yard.